This post was sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my review.
This winter has been hard. February has felt like the longest month. I am looking forward to warmer weather, more sunshine, and bright Spring flowers.
Winter can be dull and drab, but there are some aspects of cold weather that I don’t mind. The two words that come to mind are “warm” and “cozy”.
In the winter months, there’s nothing quite like coming home to a warm and cozy house to relax. A place that feels like home.
Your safe place.
There is nothing better than sinking into your couch after a long day, cuddling up under a cozy blanket, and sipping on your favorite hot drink. From there you can read and get lost in the storyline, watch your favorite movie, or just sit and enjoy the moment.
Relaxing at Home
There are several ways you can make your home warm and cozy. Some of it depends on your style and preferences. Use these five ways to make your home warm and cozy as a starting place.
1. Candles. There is nothing like the soft, warm glow of a candle on a cold night after a long day. Dim the lights and light some candles. The warm glow is soft and inviting. It’s like a warm and cozy blanket for your room. Speaking of blankets, those are important too.
2. Blankets. Blankets are my favorite. It can’t be just any blanket though. The perfect warm and cozy blanket is soft. It’s large enough to wrap around yourself and keep you warm. Cuddling up under a warm and cozy blanket on a cold night is the best.
3. Good book. The perfect addition to a cozy blanket and the soft glow of candles is a book. Reading more is one of my goals for this year. A good book can carry you away to a warm, tropical climate and help you relax.
4. Soaking bath. Setting up your bath area makes all the difference. For a nice and relaxing bath you should stock your bathroom with epsom salts, candles, soft music, and even a book. I don’t suggest reading on your electronic devices while in the bath tub though.
5. Hot drink. Is there anything better than curling up under a cozy blanket with a hot drink? I think not! One of our favorite traditions is to stop at Starbucks® while we are out running errands. I get a Caramel Macchiato with extra, extra caramel or a Hot Cocoa, and the kids get Vanilla Steamers. It’s definitely a highlight of our outings. It helps with the sanity aspect of taking four kids out of the house.
I was thrilled when I learned about Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pods. We can have Starbucks Hot Cocoa AT HOME!! What a recipe for relaxation.
Warm and Cozy
Rich, smooth, creamy chocolate is available in two decadent flavors. Starbucks® Classic and Salted Carmel K-Cup® pods. Classic Hot Cocoa is made with real cocoa and non-fat milk for rich, creamy, chocolaty taste in each cup, time after time. Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa gives you velvety cocoa, perfectly complemented by a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor with real cocoa and non-fat milk. The perfect cup for the sweet and savory lover in your house.
With their Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pods, they have ensured that the time you have to treat yourself well is simply perfect. You can drink them as is or you can top them with whipped cream, chocolate or caramel sauce, chocolate shavings, the choice is yours! Whatever the perfect cup of hot cocoa to help you relax looks like.
Where can you find these amazingly delicious treats you can enjoy at home? You are in luck! Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pods can be found where you buy groceries. Perfection.
The Starbucks® Cozy Collection
Starbucks thought of everything when they created The Starbucks® Cozy Collection collection. It includes:
- A special blanket, perfect for snuggling, cuddling or snoozing
- A mug to fill with cocoa for a tasty, cozy treat
- Starbucks® Classic and Salted Carmel K-Cup® pods, made with real cocoa
- Marshmallows and shortbreads to put the finishing touches on your cocoa
- $5 Starbucks Card and exclusive offer on Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K Cup® pods
Visit the Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pods website and tell me which flavor you want to try first! What are some ways you relax at home?