This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
“Moooommmm, what’s for dinner?”
It’s the classic question that every child asks, at least once a day.
But what is for dinner?
While sometimes I’m on top of my game, and I can answer them quickly, some days I ask myself the same question. On those days, when the kids are bouncing off the walls with energy, and dinner isn’t making itself, there is only one thing to do.
Get shoes on everyone, load them in the car, and head to Chuck E. Cheese’s.
But wait. It’s winter. The time of year when we all wish we lived in a bubble to protect us from the sick germs that are everywhere.
Kid’s Play Safe Certification
Chuck E. Cheese’s is the first major brand to be recognized for their commitment to providing a safe, clean, and eco-friendly place for families. They are now Kid’s Play Safe Certified!
What does that mean for your family?
Kids Play Safe certification celebrates organizations across a broad spectrum of industries that make green changes to positively impact the health and wellness of their consumers. It means that not only does Chuck E. Cheese’s have their kid check program in place to keep children in the store and safe, they also are now cleaning and sanitizing with eco-friendly cleaning supplies. Their commitment to you:
We clean and sanitize every area of the store throughout the day. We take pride in keeping our stores spotless and spiffy.
Now when you visit, you will see signs (like the one above) showing their commitment to their customers to keep the play space, eating areas, and bathrooms safe and clean. You’ll see hand sanitizing stations throughout the store, readily available for a quick cleaning after playing games and playing in the play space.
5 Reasons Chuck E. Cheese’s is the Place to Be
When energy is high and patience is low, sometimes we, as parents, need to trade out the constant “No” for an astounding “YES”. Chuck E. Cheese’s allows kids to be kids in a safe, kid-friendly environment.
1. It’s affordable. Parking is free. Entry is free. Many times the website will offer great meal deals that include tickets for play time.
2. Safety. Honestly, this is one of my favorite features of Chuck E. Cheese’s. When you enter the building, there is a rope and a podium. Families wait for the attendant to stamp their hand WITH THE SAME NUMBER. This number is usually stamped above the wrist so that it doesn’t wash or rub off. When it’s time to leave, you gather your family together and the number is checked again at the podium by an attendant. If the number doesn’t match, that person is not allowed to leave.
As a mom, there is so much relief in that. Most of us have experienced a time when our child was right there by our side, we turned around for a split second to check on someone or talk to someone, we turned back around, and they were gone. Your heart drops and starts racing, as you scan the area, not finding anyone who remotely looks like your child. It’s heart-wrenching. If that happens while enjoying the play area at Chuck E. Cheese’s, you can find peace in knowing that your child won’t be outside wandering the sidewalks or parking lot. They are safely inside in the building.
3. It’s fun for the whole family. Chuck E. Cheese’s is where a kid can be a kid. It’s also where grown-ups can let out that little kid who loves to play Skee Ball, video games, Whack-a-Mole, and the Price Is Right. This is the most requested place to visit on birthdays, special occasions, and just because.
4. Their commitment to clean standards. Parents want to keep their families safe. Each month, more and more information comes out about the dangers of chemicals and what they are doing to our bodies. Chuck E. Cheese’s is committed to keeping your family safe. As the first national brand to be recognized for its commitment to ensuring the safety and health of children, this speaks volumes to parents and families. The next time you visit, make sure to check out the hand sanitizing stations. There are stands as you enter, by the soda fountain, near the play area, as you leave. They are scattered throughout. Obviously washing your hands with soap and water is ideal, but hand sanitizing stations help fill in the gaps when that’s not convenient.
5. Parent approved. As a work at home mom, I understand deadlines. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, we have deadlines to meet that interfere with family time. Chuck E. Cheese’s is great for letting the kids play while mom, or dad, meet those deadlines with their free wifi. Plus, they have new menu items that even the pickiest eater will enjoy. Our family enjoys meals at Chuck E. Cheese’s because there is something for everyone. We can have the salad bar, pizza, gluten free pizza, and even gluten free cupcakes. Need an adult beverage? Some locations offer those too!
The next time you are looking for a fun and safe activity for the whole family, consider Chuck E. Cheese’s! Where a kid can be a kid.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.