Father’s Day is coming up!
Are you ahead of the game? Have you been planning for months?
Maybe you’re scrambling and hopped on the internet trying to find something that you can throw together quickly but doesn’t look like you just threw something together.
We’ve got you covered!
There’s still time to create a DIY gift – without spending a ton of money! Perfect for the frugal and last minute types alike!!
Last year we did this last minute gift idea. I also broke our laser jet printer trying to make a canvas. It was sad. So many tears.
Whether the Dad in your life is outdoors-y or a tech lover (or anywhere in between!), you are sure to find a gift idea he’ll love in this roundup of frugal, last-minute DIY gifts for Father’s Day.
20 Frugal, Last Minute, DIY Father’s Day Gifts
- DIY Grilling Prep Plates on These Little Loves
- Magic BBQ Rub on Stone Gable Blog
- Jack Daniels Salt & Pepper Shakers on Rock Paper Feather
- Masculine Jewelry Holder on Domesticability
- DIY Leather Journal on TipJunkie
- Healing DIY Aftershave Spray on Scratch Mommy
- DIY Pre-Shave Oil on The Merry Thought
- DIY Father’s Day Mug on The Yewman Projects
- DIY Stamped Leather Tie Clip on Lovely Indeed
- Defunkifying DIY Deodorant on Scratch Mommy
- Father’s Day Photo Collage on Positively Splendid
- Fire Starter Kit on Carolyn’s Homework
- Electronic Cord Organizer on Darkroom and Dearly
- 52 Things I Love About You Card Book on Visual Heart
- Bacon Salt on Not Quite Nigella
- Wood Slice Serving Board on Man Made DIY
- Even Better Citronella Candles on All Things G & D
- DIY Bug Spray on Scratch Mommy
- DIY Tie Phone Case on Pop Sugar
- DIY Natural Shaving Cream on Mommypotamus
What are you best frugal, DIY gift ideas? I can’t wait to hear them!! Leave me links in the comments!
Looking for books to read with your kids about Dad’s? Check out these 15 books to help you celebrate Dad!