Last Summer I told myself I would be intentional and create a Summer Bucket List (go grab your free Summer Bucket List Printable) for our family. All too often at the end of the Summer I look back and wish that we had made more memories together as a family.
Memories aren't always about going places or spending lots of money. Yes my kids talk all the time about Walt Disney World, the Zoo, and our trips to the beach. But they also remember bike rides, water painting, roasting marshmallows, reading books together, picking strawberries, and making strawberry shortcakes. Free and cheap Summer activities are sometimes the ones that children remember most.
This Summer, let's be intentional and make this Summer one to remember.
Summer Bucket List for Kids
1. Create a solar oven to make s'mores.
2. Mail something funky.
3. Make some lemonade.
4. Have a water balloon fight.
5. Build a fort.
6. Try a new playdough recipe.
7. Tie dye some socks.
8. Have a potato sack race.
9. Make popsicles.
10. Do a DIY photo booth.
11. Keep a summer srapbook.
12. Do a scavenger hunt.
13. Make a mini sandbox.
14. Sip a layered drink.
15. Visit a farmer's market.
16. Have fun with bouncing bubbles.
17. Hike in the mountains.
18. Donate old clothes, books, and toys.
19. Chill out on a water blob.
20. Learn to play a new card game like Crazy 8s, Old Maid, or War.
21. Play with some scented sidewalk chalk.
22. Bake some cookies.
23. Grab a stick out of the boredom jar.
24. Bomb someone with sponges.
25. Paint with your feet.
What are the activities on your Summer Bucket List?
Grab your FREE Summer Planner Printable