Fall and sunflowers just seem to go together.
This felt sunflower craft would be great as a gift to grandparents, teacher appreciation gifts, or to decorate your mantel for Fall.
I suggest an adult cut out the pieces and let the kids assemble the flowers. They will love it. I have included affiliate links to help make shopping so much easier.
Felt Sunflower Craft for Kids
1. Begin by cutting the petals out of the yellow felt. Large ovals will do just fine.
2. Now, cut out smaller green ovals from the green felt. Use the scissors to fringe the edges to make them look more real.
3. Cut out small brown circles perfect for the center of the sunflower.
4. You can now assemble your sunflowers. Fan out the petals to create the flower and glue the brown circle at the center. Allow to dry.
5. Glue the flower head to the end of the pipe cleaner. Add some small green leaves to the stem.
Your felt sunflowers are now ready to be displayed!