So who's that lady behind Beauty in the Mess? Here is a fun post with random facts about me. In no particular order.
1. My first mission trip ever was to the Philippines for two weeks while I was in high school. An amazing experience.
2. I never liked sweet tea until I moved to North Carolina.
3. In college I was part of a traveling Creative Ministries Team that traveled to different churches on the weekends.
4. I spent a Summer in Washington State hosting Vacation Bible Schools in area churches with the North American Mission Board.
5. For my daughter's first two birthdays I sewed her birthday outfits.
6. My favorite soft drink is Cherry Coke. Cherry Vanilla if at all possible.
7. I love Spring and Fall. Not too hot and not too cold. Usually.
8. I could live at the beach. The salty air, sand between your toes, the sound of waves crashing against the shore. LOVE IT!
9. We weren't sure we could have children and now we have three 4 and under.
10. I have had two blood transfusions. Both after the birth of our daughter.
11. I make my own toothpaste.
12. I wash my face with coconut oil.
13. I also recently started making my own deodorant and I won't go back to store bought ever again.
14. I love soup, but my husband doesn't. He'll eat it, but not for every meal.
15. I am sometimes referred to as “Pirate Mama” by my oldest son.
16. My favorite Disney Princess is Belle.
17. I once won a game of Trivial Pursuit Disney Edition because I knew the name of the mountain at Disneyland. The Matterhorn.
18. I have been to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
19. I don't like trying new things because I'm not good them.
20. I want to move my family overseas and live in another country for at least one year, maybe 2 or 3, maybe for the rest of our lives.
21. I have been to the Philippines, Taiwan, Turkey, Oman, India, France (for one day), and in airports in England and Japan.
22. I love to travel.
23. I traveled to India while 3 months pregnant. No vaccines, no malaria pills, God protected us.
24. My favorite book series as a child was Nancy Drew. I'd stay up until I finished the book. The Babysitters Club was a close second.
25. I was born 7 weeks early.
26. I was supposed to be born on St Patricks Day.
27. I didn't get my license until the week before I left for college.
28. I never dated in high school.
29. My first kiss didn't happen until my sophomore year in college. He's now my husband.
30. I thought essential oils were for crazy people but now I use them all the time.
31. I always wanted to work at Walt Disney World.
32. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. Cinderella is a close second.
33. I cry every time we leave the Magic Kingdom.
34. I want to sell everything we have, live in a RV, and travel the USA.
That was me in 34 points. What about you? Feel free to link up in the comments if you have a similar post, or just tell me some interesting facts about you.